Monday, July 16, 2012

For July's Epiphanie "Picture it" photo contest the theme is Independence. When I read this I immediately thought of American biker babe, an American bad ass, an American Rebel or my favorite an "American Woman" by Lenny Kravitz! So with that in mind, I went ahead and captured my version of an "American Woman" for the photo contest to have a chance at winning an Epiphanie camera bag!! For those who are not familar with Epiphanie I highly recommend you check it out at http://www.epiphaniebags.com/. Thank you and enjoy my "Picture it" photo! 


"American woman, get away from me
American woman, mama let me be
Don't come knocking around my door
I don't want to see your shadow no more
Colored lights can hypnotize
Sparkle someone else's eyes
Now woman, get away
American woman, listen what I say..."

No comments:

Post a Comment